Join us on Saturday, September 18, 2021, from 9 a.m. - noon at the Magnolia Event center for the Auxiliary Job Fair!
Stop by and meet with department leaders and learn more about the various positions available including bus drivers and monitors, custodians, food service workers, and maintenance. Positions include paid, on-the-job training.
Benefits of working in Magnolia ISD include:
- excellent medical, dental, and vision health coverage
- life insurance
- disability options
- cancer plans
- FSA and HSA accounts
- savings plans
- identity theft protection
and much more including:
- $50/month childcare (6 weeks - 12 years)
- staff pre-k ($70/month)
- flexible scheduling
- paid vacation
- Board approved incentive pay and raises
Learn more about the benefits available to all Magnolia ISD employees by clicking here.
Beginning Hourly Pay rates are as follows:
- Bus Driver - $17.34
- Bus Monitor - $10.39
- Food Service Technician - $9.26
- Custodian - $9.26
- General Maintenance - $10.39